Catlins Farmstay B&B is a great location for visiting the many scenic attractions of the beautiful natural Catlins area.
- We are situated 10 minutes drive from the fossil forest at Curio Bay where Hector Dolphins and Yellow Eyed Penguins may be seen
- McLean Falls and Cathedral Caves are a 25 min drive away
- Niagara Falls and Cafe are a 2 km walk away (Joke - they fall all of a metre at low tide)!
- The seals and sealions at Waipapa Point Lighthouse are a 30 min drive
- The Museum and Information Centre at Waikawa are a 6 kms distance
- Slope Point the southern most tip of the South Island is a 25 min drive
- Nugget Point is a 30 min drive from Catlins Farmstay B & B
- Take a 5 km walk around the hill tops of our farm and view the southern coast. Next stop Antarctica!
- You may fish for trout in the Waikawa River that flows through our farm or the Mataura River just a 30 min drive away
Ours is a great place to meet real New Zealanders and experience relaxation
“The Catlins is a amazing region but more the people living here. Thank you for opening your home and your heart to us " - Inger and Klaus-- Berlin